For their vision of 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way in downtown Miami, Aston Martin partnered with renowned developer G&G Business Developments LLC to translate its legendary design into an exclusive real estate venture. The result is a prestigious, one-of-a-kind edifice that represents the pinnacle of elegant living.
Aston Martin Residences will include over-the-top amenities, including a helipad on the rooftop, a superyacht marina behind the building, and private outdoor pools on balconies for buyers of penthouse units.
Units with private pools on the balcony will be priced at a premium, with penthouse units on levels 56-60 costing up to $50 million.
Below the penthouses, there will be four levels of amenities for residents, on levels 52-55. An infinity edge pool will overlook the water on the 55th floor.
The Aston Martin Residences at 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way melds a brilliant design aesthetic with an ideal location to create Miami’s most striking, coveted address. Situated on one of the last parcels of Miami waterfront property to be developed, Aston Martin Residences at 300 Biscayne Boulevard Way is a symphony of curvilinear glass and steel, soaring 66 storeys into the sky. Of it’s 391 generously sized, light-filled homes, half of which have completely unique floor plans.
- Panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Ocean, and the iconic Miami Skyline
- 10 FT. ceiling height in residences
- 12 FT. ceiling height in penthouses
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout residences
- Top-of-the-line kitchens with European cabinetry and appliances
- Bathrooms with European cabinetry
- Premium marble flooring throughout living area, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Private balconies finished with high-end porcelain flooring and glass railings
The project is already in contract, so buyers will need to place an immediate 10% deposit for their unit. As with other Miami condo projects, a 50% deposit is due at top off.